Our 6th annual Jazz Festival will be held in Martinborough from 1 – 4 September 2016. This year’s event presents an interesting mix of jazz styles at a wide range of venues in our small wine village, and includes top quality performers from Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch and the Wairarapa.
It will be a weekend of varied, entertaining jazz, both day and night:
- 30 free gigs at over 14 different local restaurants and bars, with 16 artists that include:
- 4 ticketed gigs at The Village Cafe featuring
Download and print the full programme (A4 size)
Please note that:
- The The Village Cafe in Kitchener Street will be our main venue this year as the 1912 Martinborough Town Hall is closed for strengthening and renovation . As in past years, all proceeds from the 2016 festival will go towards Martinborough Town Hall improvements.
- We suggest you buy your tickets well in advance for the feature acts performing at The Village Cafe rather than hope for door sales, due to the reduced seating available this year.
- Food and refreshments are available at all venues, but you should book to be sure of a table
- All patrons of The Village Cafe must have a ticket to attend a ticketed gig