We are thrilled to announce that we have a stylish t-shirt for this year’s JiM festival, featuring a female jazz singer to celebrate 125 years of Women’s suffrage in New Zealand.
The t-shirt is available in both Men’s and Women’s styles in a variety of sizes (S,M,L,XL). You can chose any colour you like (as long as it’s black!)
They are good quality too:
- Regular fit, crew neck
- Mid weight, 180 GSM, 28-singles
- 100% combed cotton (marles 15% polyester)
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape,
- double needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
To buy one now and pick it up at the festival, just send us an email with your desired style and size and then make an online payment of $30 into our account using these details:
- Account Name: Jazz in Martinborough
- Account Number: 01-0671-0391217-00 (ANZ)
- Reference: (your name)
- Code: tshirt
If you would like the t-shirt mailed to you instead, please email us your address and include $2.50 P&P in your payment.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to celebrate this unique event!
nb: JiM is a non-profit organisation. All proceeds from sales this year will go toward funding fees for female secondary school students to attend Summer Jazz School.